Gladeo for Community Colleges
A customized community college version of our virtual, inclusive, Gen-Z friendly career navigation platform, Gladeo.org. The workforce and CTE department of Foothill College approached us a few months back and with their experience and understanding of the needs of their students gave their input to help us create a community college version of Gladeo.org with unique features to maximize impact for their students, especially their students of color and first generation students.
This platform will help your current students:
(1) Identify their strengths and matching career pathways: Through the Gladeo quiz, our career assessment
(2) Be inspired and motivated: Our research-based, inclusive storytelling and videos increase the visibility of relatable role models in industry sectors where they have been historically underrepresented.
- We will also provide you with an online form that you can send to your alumni so we can share their career stories and associate them with a career profile. Let your alumni inspire your students too!
(3) Be informed: Our digital informational interviews offer pathway-specific career guidance. The interviews openly share useful information from first-hand interviews that assists students in gaining access to upwardly-mobile careers.
- We will connect your college’s program links to the corresponding career profile.
(4) Be connected: Our resource recommendations help users connect with reputable, career-building opportunities tailored to their career goals such as online and offline networking opportunities, internships and job opportunities.
This platform will also serve as a valuable recruiting tool by showcasing your alumni success stories and how your programs connect to career pathways.
Dr Miloni Gandhi, Faculty at Workforce/CTE of Foothill College and Gladeo’s CEO Michelle Cho will be presenting at the California Community College Association for Occupational Education (CCCAOE) virtual conference in October a session titled "Representation Matters - Spotlighting Non-Traditional Voices in Career Preparation".
Price: Discounted from $75,000 (ask for a quote for your college)
- Alumni videos
- Virtual Career Development Program (During covid-19, we are providing this free of charge if interested): On-demand video learning modules, quizzes that cover topics like resume writing, how to get experience, how to market yourself, building resiliency, emotional intelligence and many more career development topics.