Agent, Athlete Marketing Agent, Booker, Booking Agent, Entertainment Specialist, Literary Agent, Print Agent, Talent Agent, Talent Representative, Theatrical Agent
Represent and promote artists, performers, and athletes in dealings with current or prospective employers. May handle contract negotiation and other business matters for clients.
- Collect fees, commissions, or other payments, according to contract terms.
- Send samples of clients' work and other promotional material to potential employers to obtain auditions, sponsorships, or endorsement deals.
- Keep informed of industry trends and deals.
- Conduct auditions or interviews to evaluate potential clients.
- Negotiate with managers, promoters, union officials, and other persons regarding clients' contractual rights and obligations.
- Accounting software — Financial accounting software
- Electronic mail software — Email software; Microsoft Outlook Hot technology
- Graphics or photo imaging software — Adobe Systems Adobe Photoshop Hot technology
- Presentation software — Microsoft PowerPoint Hot technology
- Web page creation and editing software — Facebook Hot technology; LinkedIn Hot technology; Salesforce Marketing Cloud