Arborist, Climber, Grounds Worker, Groundsman, Laborer, Plant Health Care Technician, Tree Climber, Tree Trimmer, Trimmer
An arborist, tree surgeon, or arboriculturist, is a professional in the practice of arboriculture, which is the cultivation, management, and study of individual trees, shrubs, vines, and other perennial woody plants in dendrology and horticulture.
- Operate shredding and chipping equipment, and feed limbs and brush into the machines.
- Operate boom trucks, loaders, stump chippers, brush chippers, tractors, power saws, trucks, sprayers, and other equipment and tools.
- Cut away dead and excess branches from trees, or clear branches around power lines, using climbing equipment or buckets of extended truck booms, or chainsaws, hooks, handsaws, shears, and clippers.
- Clean, sharpen, and lubricate tools and equipment.
- Hoist tools and equipment to tree trimmers, and lower branches with ropes or block and tackle.
- Electronic mail software — Microsoft Outlook Hot technology
- Spreadsheet software — Microsoft Excel Hot technology
- Web page creation and editing software — Facebook Hot technology
- Word processing software — Microsoft Word Hot technology